FOLLOW US


Saturday 28 September 2024

thumbnail

Telugu Song - Aradhya (Movie name : Kushi)

A Breakdown of the Lyrics and Their Meanings:

  • "you're my sunshine, you're my moonlight, you're star in the sky, come with me now": This is a universal expression of love, comparing the beloved to celestial bodies and expressing a deep longing for their presence.
  • "naatho raa neela raa aradhya": This line translates to "Come with me, my blue-eyed one, my beloved". It is a direct call to the lover.
  • "padhamu nee vaipila, parugu needhe kadha": This means "My steps are towards you, my run is only towards you". It signifies a deep devotion and yearning for the beloved.
  • "thanuvu thera meedhuga, cheruko twaraga": This translates to "Come quickly on a feather-light body". It's a poetic way of asking the beloved to come quickly.
  • "manasara chelithara na gundeni": This line means "You have stolen my heart". It expresses the intensity of love and the sense of being captivated by the beloved.
  • "motham thavvi thavvi, chandhanamantha challaga dhochave": This can be interpreted as "You have completely drenched me in the sweet fragrance of sandalwood". It's a metaphor for the intoxicating effect of love.
  • "ye vandhala kodhi pandaga lunna, vennela motham ninduga unna": This means "Every day is a festival since you came, the moonlight is always full". It signifies the joy and happiness that the beloved has brought into their life.
  • "ardhya na aradhya, nuvve lenidhedhi vaddhu aradhya": This is the refrain and translates to "Oh my beloved, there is nothing without you, my beloved". It emphasizes the lover's complete dependence on the beloved.
Telugu Lyric

you're my sunshine

you're my moonlight

you're star in the sky

come with me now

you have my desire

naatho raa neela raa aradhya

padhamu nee vaipila

parugu needhe kadha

thanuvu thera meedhuga

cheruko twaraga

manasara chelithara na gundeni

motham thavvi thavvi

chandhanamantha challaga dhochave

ye vandhala kodhi pandaga lunna

vennela motham ninduga unna

reff

ardhya na aradhya

nuvve lenidhedhi vaddhu aradhya



here the translate

You're my sunshine, my moonlight, my guiding star, Come to me now, my heart yearns afar. My blue-eyed one, my beloved, come near, Every step I take, it leads me to you, my dear. Come quickly on a feather-light body, You’ve stolen my heart, it’s wild and free. You’ve drenched me in love, a sweet perfume, Since you came, every day feels like a bloom. The moonlight is always full, so bright and clear, Oh my beloved, there’s nothing without you, my dear.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Archive