FOLLOW US


Sunday 12 February 2023

thumbnail

Kami menyebutnya IDEA (Part 1)

Sometimes I feel that you know me well, more than myself. Ahaha
No one like you girls, maybe I found many person in my destiny. But to be honest, not anybody can replace all of you in my heart. You always have a space in my memories and forever will  be.

Professor said "You must have a happy memories in the past. At least in the future it will be the happiness if you look at back on your memories."

Jangan heran kenapa Aku menulis dalam bahasa Inggris. Ya untuk belajar saja lah. 

One thing that can't make me forget with all of you, that is a "friendship" who changes to be "sisters".
Thank you for make me laugh, sad and many more. So I wish happy day and always success to you girls. I am sorry, I can't always by your side. My prayers always with you, stay be my "sisters" forever.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Archive